Below are links to pieces I have been commissioned to write for newspapers and magazines.
- Comment is Free, Guardian Online Blogger beware, 2 April 2007.
- New Statesman column What is French for twunt?, 9 April 2007.
- Article for The Observer (Escape section) about Belleville, 2 March 2008. And associated podcast/slideshow.
- The split that hit the headlines, first person article in Marie Claire, April issue, published 6 March 2008.
- Virée à cause de mon blog, je tiens à remercier mon boss, in French, Rue89, 23 March 2008.
- Petite Anglaise: Why I’ve turned the page on blogging, Daily Telegraph, 1 October 2009.
Extracts from my book also appeared in:
- Life after Frog, The Sunday Times, 17 February 2008. The first part of the ST’s serialisation of extracts from the book.(Now behind the paywall.)
- Au Revoir to the lover who fell for the online version of me. The Sunday Times, 24 February 2008. Part two.(Paywall applies.)