May 24, 2007

pic-nique

Filed under: good time girl, miam — bipolarinparis @ 11:39 am

Do you blog? Are you in Paris on Saturday 9 June? Do we look like the sort of people you would like to spend quality time with?

Details here, including email for signing yourselves up…

1. Arg! That sounds very nice! But, once again, like many other blogging meetings I would like to go to, it happens in Paris. And the 600 km between Brest and the capital doesn’t allow me to go :-(

Once again, I realize that living far from Paris is a big barrier…

Comment by LostInBrittany — May 24, 2007 @ 1:12 pm

2. Would you believe it, I’ve been longing for a chance to meet you but have tickets for the train to Paris on June 10th – travelling with the Bear, so even if you weren’t nursing a hangover the day after we wouldn’t be able to meet and chat freely.
    Oh well, better luck next time and hope you all have a great time. (Just don’t behave TOO well)

Comment by sablonneuse — May 24, 2007 @ 1:39 pm

3. Sorry, not in Paris on the 9th June (going to Wales instead), enjoy! ;-).

Comment by Jeremy — May 24, 2007 @ 1:58 pm

4. Petite, I followed the link to the picnic site, and the only thing that could my eye was what appeared to be a picture of a naked woman at a picnic. Is this the required dress code for all female bloggers attending? If so, should I bring red or white :)

Keep up the good work; as ever.

Comment by David-uk — May 24, 2007 @ 2:51 pm

5. Hi!
    Euhh..On the 9th of June i’ll be in LonDon..
    But i know that it would be great to spend my time with people like U (NB: South park??)

Have a nice day!

Comment by Patron90 — May 24, 2007 @ 5:04 pm

6. Ha! That little cartoon is great – it really does remind me of you guys! And I wish I could attend, but I’ll unfortunately be missing it by 3 days…

Comment by samantha — May 24, 2007 @ 5:54 pm

7. argh! I’ll be missing this by one day. ONE DAY. darn!

I’ll be in Rome by then.

Comment by AlieMalie — May 24, 2007 @ 7:41 pm

8. Would love to, but can’t attend!

Comment by Jean-Luc Picard — May 24, 2007 @ 8:42 pm

9. mmm,

a good likeness, but seems to be missing a laptop.

Only kidding ;-) Is it meant to be you?

In Paris end of July for TdF though…

Comment by Steve... — May 24, 2007 @ 8:53 pm

10. Will you pay my air fare?

Comment by Hywel Mallett — May 24, 2007 @ 8:53 pm

11. can non-bloggeurs go too?

Comment by Donta — May 24, 2007 @ 9:30 pm

12. a great Paris blog : http://www.odessastreet.net/
    chase her up for me please!

Comment by lee — May 24, 2007 @ 9:52 pm

13. Donta – I don’t see why not, drop me an email on the address over at the picnic site and I’ll stick you on the mailing list.

You might get bored when we swap sitemeter anecdotes and sit looking at our twitter messages instead of talking to each other though…

Comment by petite — May 25, 2007 @ 12:24 am

14. Coucou!

Oui oui! unfortunately i live halfway across the world. Mince, or else i’d have loved to participate in this little pic-nique :) unless you don’t mind paying for my air fare and i’ll accommodate you when you eventually plan on visiting la malaisie ;)

Comment by Popo — May 25, 2007 @ 11:23 am

15. Well, I still haven’t signed up and gotten into the whole Sitemeter thingie yet, but I imagine that the day I do I’m doomed… I tend to blog when the inspiration hits, which these days hasn’t been as often as I’d like. So maybe I won’t have as much to talk about with y’all either?! (Sorry, that’s my ‘ricain accent coming out…)

But I believe I’ll be joining your crowd on the 9th; I’ve already sent you an RSVP e-mail. See you then!

Comment by Alice — May 25, 2007 @ 11:44 am

16. I would have loved to come if it was… this weekend… undortunatly I go back home (in London) most of the time by the end of the week… :-(

BTW why don’t you go one day to the RdB (last Wed. of the Months usually – so end of June probably next time, in Paris)?

Comment by Vonric — May 26, 2007 @ 12:57 am

17. Damn … another reason to be in the capital in this Paricentric country!

Comment by Lost in France — May 26, 2007 @ 9:43 am

18. Wish I could be there! Unfortunately, our next trip to Paris won’t be until the end of June. Have fun and say hi to Meg for me!

Comment by Roman Mommy — May 26, 2007 @ 8:02 pm

19. Hi Petite,

Off topic, but where did you do those great south park figures. Is there a website?

Have a great pic-nique. One of the best I had was in the gardens at Versailles when my mum came to stay when I spent a year in Paris. She still talks about it.

Thanks

Comment by Duck — May 27, 2007 @ 11:15 pm

20. You can make your own here.

When I made Meg’s, Tadpole leaned over and pointed at it and said “that’s Meg, mummy”, so I’d say I’m pretty damn good at this…

I’m quite fond of this one too, which depicts me with a hangover.

Comment by petite — May 27, 2007 @ 11:22 pm

21. Geeze, can I get that 20 minutes of my life back? lol That was fun. I won’t be in the City then either, maybe an encore in July or August when it is nice and warm?

Comment by Jules — May 28, 2007 @ 2:21 am

22. Thanks. love the hangover one.

Comment by Duck — May 28, 2007 @ 9:47 pm

23. Hi, I would love to come to this meetup but I will be flying to the States on holiday on June 9th! Like your blog, will definately be reading it.

Comment by Dana — May 30, 2007 @ 9:06 am

24. Cool idea, will find a way to be in Paris for this ;)

Comment by Emmanuel Vivier (Culture-Buzz.com & BuzzParadise.com) — June 4, 2007 @ 12:50 am

25. msn spaces blogs are best, as you can turn off access to the general public :)

Comment by jason — June 4, 2007 @ 3:38 pm