March 30, 2006

bloggerers' social – update

Filed under: good time girl — bipolarinparis @ 11:02 am

Just a little note to say that if anyone who dropped me a line to say they wanted to come along on Saturday 1st April has not received the meet up details by email, due to my poor dizzy blonde head being all spinny and full of interest rates, please drop me another line on petite.anglaise@gmail.com and I will forward you the info.

1. Is this another poisson d’avril, Petite?

Comment by Skorky — March 30, 2006 @ 3:39 pm

2. would I do that to you?

Comment by petite — March 30, 2006 @ 4:36 pm

3. I would join, however am in Beijing…enjoying my new flat with my phat honey.

Comment by dan — March 30, 2006 @ 5:14 pm

4. Ohh…bad idea to list your e-mail that way! SPAM engines can pick it up and send you useless junk! You can avoid such things by 1. making it a picture file or 2. writing petite dot anglaise at gmail dot com.

Might be long winded, but it could save you from annoyances in the future.

Comment by Fixed Up Girl — March 30, 2006 @ 6:33 pm

5. Will the agenda include burning some French flag? (I know that burning cars is the fashion, but let’s think outside of the box…) :-)

Comment by Uranus — March 30, 2006 @ 10:26 pm

6. Um, I would love to, but delays. Hope to hit Europe next summer.

Comment by joeinvegas — March 31, 2006 @ 5:00 am

7. Have a lovely time. The troll advert looks super now he’s finished turning the website upside down.

Comment by fjl — March 31, 2006 @ 1:07 pm

8. I wish I could join…

Comment by K — March 31, 2006 @ 4:52 pm

9. I just realize that my last comment sounded like I was denying an invite–no, no, I meant I wish I was invited, ha.

Hope it’s lovely.

Comment by K — March 31, 2006 @ 4:53 pm

10. can ayone come to your bash or do we have to blog? does being a reader count?

Comment by croque madame — March 31, 2006 @ 5:08 pm

11. The whole thing has officially spiralled out of control. I must have at least 40 people signed up, and I can no longer keep track. I think it is safe to say that anyone you see in that pub will be an expat blogger/blog reader…

And, er, sorry for my absence of posting this week. I would love to regale you with tales of drinking a bottle of 1995 Dom Perignon (with nems, sooo classy) but am feeling a little delicate, and busy, and tired. Sorry.

Comment by petite — March 31, 2006 @ 6:45 pm

12. Wow! Now THAT sounds like a party. Wish I could be there … I’ll raise you all a glass of some nice imported bourgogne from my frozen hovel in Canada. On Saturday morning, my time, I guess… hmmm.

Comment by eric — March 31, 2006 @ 8:35 pm

13. Petite, I know you and your bloggers friends were suppose to come to the South of France on the 1st of April, but since I have had no news I guess that means you aren’t coming?

Comment by Tongue in Cheek — April 1, 2006 @ 10:19 am

14. am going to Nice on Monday for a couple of days. my friend is supposed to be taking care of getting in touch with people who emailed, but she is very, very busy…

Comment by petite — April 1, 2006 @ 2:35 pm